Monday, January 25, 2010

*[(18o11o)]* LOVES!

now at beebee's house.
he slp like a pig as usual.
lols.
ytd after he's wedding dinner then he straight came to my house.
his body is full of liquor smell.
YUCKS!
then after that my delivery came.
by apple baby and thomas.
=)
slack at my house, chit chat and play till bee wake up then showered and head to katong.
played pool and went to eat.
haven't slept for the whole night.
wtf.
zzz
hugging beebee to slp later.
xP

ii don't need you to be damn rich.
ii don't need your sweet talk.
ii don't need your everything.
ii just need your love, care, pampered, dote and you to by my side.
that's all ii want.
what have you done for me, ii know and ii understand.
ii can feel how you felt towards me.
ii'm glad ii have you by my side and ii need you by my side too.
ii love you, bee!
<33sss
=)

Shall update soon.
Take care people~

No comments: