Saturday, February 27, 2010

hmm. memories!!!

hais.
nowadays have been taking bus 315 rounding around s'goon.
when ii can't go home in the morning.
then alot of memories came back abt me and you, my longest ex bf.
even though you shift house already but that is the place where our memories still stay.
where you used to use bicycle and ride me around and play and but supper.
and where we always eat stingray set and slack and watch soccer.
but hais.
my mum and you long-distance cousin jian yue ask me to patch back.
ii told them it's impossible.
you're not worth me.
but sometime ii think back and ii really regret.
regret for not cherishing you.
you really treat me very good.
overall ii got so many ex.
only you really treat me good.
only you give me the feeling of really being loved, care, dote and pampered by someone.
other than you ii think noone can replace your everything.
but ii'm too dumb.
why didn't ii met you earlier and why must ii get hurt before knowing you?
so that ii will cherish you.
so that ii won't be so protective towards myself and hurt you so deep.
it's my fault.
sorry.
but it's already over for 1 year, now then ii regret.
really dumb of me.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: