Thursday, March 11, 2010

had might a great night ytd at ph.
quite moodless.
drink alot but only high lucky never hangover.
till now haven't slp.
ytd evening went to meet mummy.
so long never see her liao.
she talk alot to me.
hug a few time.
been yrs since think pri school never hug her liao.
the mummy warm and love now then ii know.
really miss her.
the way she really want me to move back when we have our own house.
when we going to part, her tears holding at her eyes there.
the way ii see.
it really hurts.
my tears just can't hold back.
it just start to roll down my cheeks.
really upset.
ii felt a failure.
can't do my part as a good daughter as she dote me the best.
today don't know wake up wanna do what lehs.
tired and drowsy now.
gonna slp soon liao.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: