Wednesday, March 31, 2010

the word FOREVER!


ytd went to vivo and watch how to train a dragon 3d with bibi.
this movie was nice, funny and some part are touching.
lols.
actually nothing much to blog about.
but wanted to say.
few of my ex told me they love me
FOREVER.
whereas they aren't that kind of guy who will believe in forever love kind.
and we never last forever.
and you're one also.
when we haven't started our r/s you once say that you are that kind of person who is same as me who won't believe in forever love.
but when the first time you told me you love me forever, my eyes was open big big and blink blink and tot ii heard it wrongly.
was shock about it.
ytd night you say it again.
and repeat it loud and clear.
you say you won't let me go no matter what.
unless ii'm the one who don't want you.
ii really hope this time is for real.
that you will love me FOREVER!
and not those words that coax me.
ii wanna last long this time and maybe as what you say FOREVER.
lols.
thanks for all this bibi.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: