Sunday, May 2, 2010

loving you foever

ii love you this 3 words you must have hear this often.
but this 4 words bibi.
ii want you to know.
ii love you forever.
and it's true.
that day ii was angry with you.
damn angry over a issue.
whereas ii ignore you for very long.
other than angry ii was upset too.
ii tot of the past, when you nearly left me for yrs.
and then ii notice.
ii really can't let you leave my side.
ii listen to the recording that you sang the good night song to me.
ii listen to music is cause don't want to listen to your explain or talking.
but out of sudden ii miss that song.
while listening my tears roll my face.
tot back of the past how much ii was afraid to lose you.
ii can't afford that.
now my tears that flow down is not cause of me unhappy or what.
is because ii found that ii am so fortunate to know you, to have you.
someone who dote, love, care and cherish me so so much.
someone who always put me in the first place no matter what.
someone who always think for me first than ownself.
someone who is so selfish that want to own me by himself so much.
noone can do that too?
noone can replace you in my heart again.
ii'm sorry for that night.
ytd night, you ask me.
do ii now how afraid you are that ii will leave you?
and you won't know what to do one day if ii really leave you?
ii know.
cause ii have the same thinking as you too.
now ii'm really afraid that who really love me so much left me.
ii do thanks to tian hui babe.
not cause of him ii won't even start to talk to you.
ii won't start to hang out with you and this r/s won't even started.
and ii also have to thanks god.
not cause of god ii won't have to know you after so many broken r/s and the hurts and etc they have gave me realize that you are the best and the one who ii really want.
and lastly, really thank you for giving what you can and make me so fortunate today.
hope everything went smooth for us.
lastly, I REALLY DO LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: