Thursday, June 17, 2010

hais

finally tmr will be the last day of work for this week.
so tmr gonna be a good friday!
lols.
but as for this coming sunday, it's gonna be father's day.
what is father's day to me now?
ii haven't been celebrating father's day for 15 years.
which means dad have already pass away for 15 years.
people around me are celebrating it in advance.
people in this world should be celebrating it too.
unless for those who are same as me.
sometime ii really wonder.
isit a good thing to live without a dad or isit a bad thing?
how will ii become if ii have a dad now?
will ii even be rebellious in the first place or even more rebellious?
will my family be better than now or will it be worst.
having quarrels and etc.
ii also wonder.
how would it be to be celebrating as a whole family.
with my both parents and every single ppl in my family?
how is it to be like to have dinner everynight sitting as a whole family.
how is it to be like taking poket money from dad and tell him every single thing that has happen to me?
dad, if you happen to still be around taking care of us and could still see what we're doing.
ii just want to say ii love you.
and hope that you will be happy in another world.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: