Sunday, July 18, 2010

tired!

hmm.
have been so long since updaing.
did my reader miss me?
hahas.
have been working hard for the past week.
tired is the only word that ii could describe.
thurs ii have been rushing around to sign up iphone.
wanted to go view my bedok's house with bf one but didn't mangae to.
hais.
in the end ii got nothing in return.
no iphone and view house.
Zzz
from the iphone's case ii notice bibi really dote me alot.
he gave me what ii want.
he try to give me what he had.
and ii'm real satisfied with it.
ii'm not so greedy.
ii know what you have done for me.
ii know you do dote me alot.
ii can feel the care that came from you.
ii know you love me lots.
and ii love you lots lots too.
thanks for everything!
ii stare you!
lols.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: