Sunday, January 29, 2012

Disappointment!

Some time ii seriously wonder.
Wonder do you even understand me and know what ii want or not.
ii don't think so.
Every time when ii see my fren getting propose ii will hint you.
But you always think that what ii meant was the gift or present they received.
But ii'm so sorry.
That's not what ii mean.
What ii want is a propose from you.
With or without things ii don't mind.
At least you propose to me.
What ii want is not the money that counts but the thoughts that count.
Do you even know?
What ii want is just you opening your mouth and propose.
You say you understand this and that but till the very last thing you still say that also need a ring to propose to me.
ii don't need a ring, ii don't need a present.
ii just need those words.
You really hurt me deeply when ii say ii hate you and you ask me why? Isit because that you don't have the money to buy me those things?
Get your mind right!
If ii'm those money minded kind of person ii won't even choose you in the first place.
When most of the ppl disagree.
ii won't even settle down with you and give birth to a son and been tied down.
Unable to go to the places ii want to go.
Do the things ii want to do.
ii really wonder are we even compatible?
Are we?
ii'm really disappointed.
Thanks to you.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: