Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Longed since updated.

Hi.
Sorry being long since ii update my blog.
Due to some prob ii aren't able to update my blog tru my lappy.
Since my last update till now my precious boy is already 7 mnth old.
He is indeed a mischievous one.
Seriously can't stand him.
He have already grow his 2 little teeth.
Since birth till now really had gone tru alot with him.
He really brought me alot of laughter and angriness.
When just give birth he is really adorable.
Just slp and wake up for milk punctually.
Slowly he know how to smile and move his hand and leg.
Then start to be talkative.
Keep talking his baby language non stop.
Next he start to walk in his little walker.
Slowly enjoy and walking around.
Next he learn to flip over.
Now everything he is on hand.
And start to be very naughty.
Seeking attention and playing around.
Pulling everything he could see and put in his mouth.
Oh my.
Previously just had a great fall from the bed.
And had one big baluku on his head.
Due to his flipping and turning on the bed.
ii start worrying.
Everytime he grow up he turn more and more active and naughty.
ii can't imagine the future.
Zzz
But due to his action, he really bring alot of laughter to the family.
Alot of ppl dote him much.
Even my mum.
Sometime it do make me jealous.
Hahas.
Cause my mum use to dote me alot till he was out in this world.
Seeing him growing up day by day and mnth by mnth ii really felt very xin wei.
Even though ii have been tied down by him but ii'm fine with it.
He is really very impt to me.
No one and ii mean no one can replace him.
Some time looking at him make my tears roll down.
Everything ii have been tru is worth it.
Really love him alot.
Son, if one day after you grow up and this blog here still exit, pls take note that mummy really love you alot and pls be a good boy alright?

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: