Saturday, September 26, 2009

hais..
now ii have start an office hours job..
it's not bad..
but me and dear spent lesser and lesser time..
this week we only meet for 3 days..
and the timing is very short..
on tues, after my training ii went down to batok to look for him for one hrs..
wed, he out of sudden cant and fetch me after work and send me back to tpy for another job, we onli meet each other for 3omins..
denn late night he came to my house to stay overnight..
came for ard an hrs denn we fall aslp..
next day after we woke up in derhs noon we have to go..
thurs, after he went home, we meet again at night 8plus to celebrate our 1mnth anniversary and head home at 11?
all the calculation this 3 days we only spent 6 hrs tgth and we also spent quite less time on the phone already..
everything became lesser..
today is my off day, but we didnt meet..
he went to his frens chalet..
overnight..
he didn't even thought of meeting me at all..
he didnt know how badly ii miss him..
ii have been moody and vex this few days..
ii have been thinking loads of things this few days..
are you the one changing or iszit me?
things turn out to be different..
ii'm really sick and tired to nag, say and scold or quarrel with you anymore..
ii just feel like crying badly..
who knows?
maybe this is a reaction of my period, but can you pls at least show me more love and concern?
or maybe you don't need me anymore..
ii don't like people who only talk but no action..
ii'm totally disappointed..
hearts died!
maybe we just aren't meant to be..

Shall update soon..
Take care ppl~

No comments: