Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stress!



Stop pushing the blame to others..
this is all up to yourself whether do you want to meet me?
even if you ask me run to batok ii'll also..
but you never say so..
how many frens have ii met urs and how many have u met mine..
ask yourself with your heart..
today loads of ppl ask me: it's a weekend today, why never meet your bf?
ii replied: oh. cos he go to his frens chalet..
once again they say: huh? He go his fren's chalet, he never bring you along? leave you alone?
it totally shut my mouth up!
ii don't know what to reply..
he didn't even try asking me..
if he did ii still can say that is ii don't want to tag along..
but ii just got shoot!
ii think back..
you say we gonna talk on the phone tonight even if you are at the chalet..
rmb me saying that you won't even rmb me or call me..
you will just be busy enjoying yourself..
having fun, hang out with frens and etc..
just now you drop me a text say that you miss me..
ii laugh..
not bcos ii'm happy, but ii was thinking are you sure you even miss me?
when was the last time we even contact each other?
how many hrs pass?
last time ii say that your msg for me is getting lesser..
what did you ans me?
you say that ii just send you off..
the time just pass few hrs, do ii have to drop you a text now and then?
and ii got nothing to say..
how abt now?
do we meet everyday?
do ii just left you not long ago?
No!
then why is the msg still so less?
forget it..
pls don't say anything to me nor promise me anything!
ii rmb every words you say..
you really hurt me loads..
wo xiang fang qi lerhs..
Shall update soon..
Take care ppl~

No comments: