Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sick and tired!

Why are you doing all this to me?
Do ii deserve it?
this few day ii've been feeling very down..
do you even know that..
ii had once think like that if ii have started my morning job are we going to meet lesser?
will our distance be further?
we just started for a mnth..
all ii want is just your concern, love, care, acc me more..
but what have you prove to me?
what msg have you once send me?
or are you tired of me already?
anything just let me know..
can you?
you making me very xin ku..
it's finally a weekends!
you know how long have ii been waiting for this day to come?
to hang out with you, and spent the days tgth?
but you have never leave this days for me..
ii've waited for your call till quite late..
till ii call you..
what have you say?
ii'm really disappointed..
do something..
if not ii don't wish to drag this on..

Shall update soon..
Take care ppl~

No comments: