Tuesday, October 27, 2009

At lanshop

at lanshop now .
with boyboy .
hahas .
this two weeks have been club, drunk, pub, drunk .
MAD !
sometime ii do think, is this the life ii want ?
am ii enjoying it or torturing myself ?
when do ii even want to settle down ?
idk .
the fun ii have with my babe at ph .
the hurts that recall .
noone knows .
idk why too .
trying hard but sometime everything just came this way .
now there is someone that can treat me better .
why should ii stuck myself in the past !
why are we gals, those clubbing with me stuck ourselve in the past ?
we must wake up babe !
hahas .
Guys are not worth it !
ytd went to play mahjong at gp baby house with boyboy and ah shun and gp baby .
gals on winning side .
boyboy lose the most .
lousy !
lols .
boyboy .
rmb what ii wrote on your hp earlier on ?
just give me time okay ?
thanks .
don't know what to blog anymore .
WED PH !!!
hahas .

Shall update soon .
Take care ppl~

No comments: