Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bear Grudge !

hais .
long time no blog liao .
nowadays keep toning outside .
have not had a good slp since tues night .
damn tired .
cause always at panjang .
currently ii'm looking for one ljk call tan jia jie .
anyone who saw him pls let me know .
and tan jia jie .
if you happen to see this run as far as you can .
you're totally not a man !
dare do don't dare admit .
ii just a gal you also scare then run lohs .
hahas .
have been clubbing and toning for weeks .
dying soon .
sick again sia .
sian .
ytd went ph .
loads of thing happen .
wasn't a good day afterall .
you upset me .
and ii'm just lying to myself .
eventhough it's just p.t but ii don't know why ii felt upset seeing all that .
what do guys really take me as ?
halo .
ii'm just a simple gal who just want to have fun now and settle down later with my work and relationship after ii have enjoy enough .
to all guys outside .
you all know who you are .
don't say you love me or have feeling for me if you just want to fool around and not into a relationship yet .
onces ii wants to settle down that's it .
and people out there .
ii don't really bear grudges .
so if you really can make me bear grudge on you, ii will hate you FOREVER !
and ii mean it !
trust me .
don't try me .

Shall update soon .
Take care ppl ~

No comments: