Tuesday, February 2, 2010

hais.
don't know what happen to blogger nowadays.
but oh well.
ytd had a great time out with kori.
he acc me go suntec interview then dinner then town.
went shopping at town.
he's a shopaholic sia.
lols.
more pro than me.
ytd during dinner ii ask him loadsa qns.
yes.
ii'm happy with what we're now.
but sometime ii do miss back those time when we are tgth.
and those double couple date.
everything just end so fast.
hais.
and rmb ii ask you.
if you were given a chance to patch back with me will you?
you say gotta see.
everything have to depend on you.
ii'm waiting.
don't wait till ii'm giving other people a chance then you felt something.
as you should know, don't let history repeat itself.
that what ii wanna tell you.
if you happen to read my blog, pls go think over.
how much you love me, how much you wanna be with me, how much ii stand in you heart.
ii believe you should know how ii feel towards you too.
hmmm.

Shall update soon.
Take care people~

No comments: