Thursday, February 4, 2010

totally no mood now.
just a flash of time, we have broke up for a week already.
time really flies.
hais.
now another thing prob me.
feel like moving out of my sis's house now.
those around me know that ii move in with my sis at s'goon garden.
tot big house, good life and etc.
but this is not what ii want.
no more night life, not a free man.
like a bird in a cage.
family member keep asking me to go out and look for jobs.
lazy but kanna kp.
it's not that ii don't wanna go.
it's the place here totally not convenient.
they think for themselve, they have to think for me too.
ii even meet up less with my fens and loves one.
what is all this.
night life is my only entertainment.
now they want to take away too.
not going to give up.
gonna continue club.
the most kanna lock outside of the house and can't go home.
they don't seriously force me to go make that kind of fast cash get to get the fuck out of this house.
they totally have no right to do this to me.
ii have my rights!!!
going crazy soon.
how ii wish you're with me now so that ii could hug you and cry.
ii totally don't like my life now.
they now even want to lock yhe com and forbid me to use.
NO LIFE this 2 words is the only words that ii can say.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: