Friday, February 5, 2010

Till next sat

life is stress.
nothing go smooth for me.
relationship, family, work and etc.
earlier on saw your past pic with frens and your ex, ii notice ii aren't that gal for you.
idk why ii think so but.
hais.
gonna control my feeling for you if you aren't gonna take further action.
ytd you told me that you still like me is just that we're not fated.
it's all excuses.
it's all our doing.
and what's gonna happen next you're all get hold of it.
gonna give you one more week.
if you aren't gonna do anything then ii shall give those guys a chance.
and will be going on a trip to genting with one guy next sun.
and by then a week ii'm gonna know how much you actually like me and how much ii actually gonna stand in your heart.
don't disappoint me.
ii know you can do it if you really like me.
this week ii only saw you for a day.
felt so uneasy.
but hais.
you were busy with school and frens.
so oh well.
life really sucks.
if just accident happen.
=)
think gonna be sugarbaby.
life seriously sucks.
can't stand it any longer.
blog fuck up.
can't upload pic.
Sian~
everything is bullying e now.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: