Wednesday, March 24, 2010

awaiting for tonight!!!

this 3 days off.
hais.
awaiting for tonight.
if my dear is going ph with me then ii shall go.
if not don't know should join who liao.
all don't go up podium derhs.
arbo jiu shi go guy podium.
hmmm.
then thurs meeting mum.
since a week plus never saw her liao.
only hear her voice.
miss her loads loads.
tonight if not going ph then ii should be meeting bibi liao lerhs.
=)
have been a week spend a day tmm with him liao.
earlier on was browsing tru my msg and saw this msg from bibi.

Like e stars in e sky...
I'm looking 4 u...
in e depths of my soul,
I will live and breath 4 u...
sadness dwell inside u, you haf nothing to fear,
4 i am next 2 u...
I can feel your sadness...
Let mi be sad 4 u,
So u will feel lub once again...
worry not abt life,
Let mi worry for u...
So u shld always lub life 4 it's a part of u...
I'll be thr whn u fall,
To catch u n say I LOVE YOU...

sweet bibi.
silly him too.
he really done alot for me and make me touch.
hahas.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: