Sunday, March 28, 2010

had a great fun!

it's been a few days since ii have updated this blog.
tues, wed, thurs and fri off.
had a great time out with bibi.
tues met him at bishan wanted to eat yoshinoya one but in the end had kim shan lin.
had my fried oyster and sting ray.
wohoo!!!
after that went shop and save bought loads of thing back home.
and bibi stay overnight and acc me till morning 5plus and home.
wed by right wanna go ph one but in the end didn't manage too.
but had a sweet night with bibi.
spent a night with him and woke up in the noon out to had fun as bibi off on thurs and its our day to tmm.
our first stop was m.s.
ate alot of thing at
then train down to far east to buy my high heels and eyelash.
after buying things cab down to meet my mum to drink tonic soup.
thanks mum for the soup.
it helps alot.
=)
then home to drop my things.
and head out to have our dinner and etc.
fri after bibi know off.
he came to fetch me and we cab down to bishan for prawning.
even though our catch wasn't that good but we still did enjoy ourselve with the bbq-ing and etc.
packet mac and went to our 2nd home and rest.
ytd start work again.
had a damn high night working.
was drunk but still manage to work.
went ph after work.
for awhile.
bibi reach, we head to dragonfly first and saw his sis coincidentally.
his sis and frens were drunk too.
lols.
had a great talk with them and she even call me da sao!
ii was like wtf?!!! make me sound so old.
lols.
and they make a guess for my age.
cause of bibi's age they make me sound old too.
Zzz
is that a good or bad thing,
thanks to him man.
=.=
after went in to ph not long to collect my thing and sent bibi home first then head home.
after all the doing ii straight k.o on bed.
was beat and drunk.
aww~
back to drinking again.
hope tues or mon night faster come so that can go tmm with bibi again and can go east coast watch sun rise.
lols.
sweet sweet~
thanks bibi for all this thing.
had a great fun out with you.
really enjoy alot.
you're been love.
<3
took loads of pic but couldn't upload.
shall try loads of way to upload.
shall upload those pic soon.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: