Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tired day

working this few days.
tired.
has the ability to manage alone.
have quite a great fun.
hehe,
customer are disturbance but fun.
frenly too.
colleague are fun going too.
wahahas.
sometime ii do go out with one of my bar colleague name david.
not bad.
he treat me quite well.
quite fun too.
sometime he keep making me drunk too.
Zzz
nb.
but whatever guys around me ii still will choose my bibi.
hehe.
the way he treat me real good like no guys can compare with.
the way ii love you is like how ii won't fall for other guys too.
this time this relationship ii'm gonna clinch on to it and ii will never let it go.
no matter what happen.
no.
ii won't!!!
hoping for thurs.
so excited to faster meet up with bibi.
and have a great day with him.
tot of one of the plan is to go eat yoshinoya.
since bibi like to eat beef so much.
wahahas.
can't wait, can't wait.
excited!!!
now too tired liao.
wanna upload pic to blog but can't.
=(
forget it.
still got chance derhs.
gonna slp now.

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: