Saturday, March 20, 2010

*[(2oo31o)]*

really appreciate everything today.
working for 2 days already.
was very busy.
know alot of fun loving customer and colleague.
they might be disturbance but really fun and crazy too.
boss treat me well too.
wahahas,
time passes there damn fast.
unlike other jobs that ii work before.
even though have to keep drinking but still have a lot of fun.
have a great surprise from 2 of my loves one.
1 is my beebee.
and the other one is his bro.
turn up outside my pub last min to show me faces.
hahas.
bee.
thanks for everything you had done for me even before we're tgth.
everything just started in this way.
as what ii told you and you told me.
ii hope you're really my last and only one already and hope the same goes for you.
ii hope you will not be like the others who hurt me badly.
what ii want from you is very simple.
love, dote, care, pampered, faithful and etc.
ii don't care abt your past and ii know you won't either.
as what you have told me.
everyone have their past.
what matters is the present and the future,
ii really hope you could be in my life to acc me as long as you could.
ii won't say forever is cause you and me believe that there's no forever love.
so ii just hope for the best.
=)

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: