Saturday, October 23, 2010

Felt depressed!



seriously ii felt so damn fuck up and depressed.
why are ppl so inconsiderate?
at night can't rest early.
in the morning can't slp till late.
it's been almost a month my life is in this way.
halo!!!
ii'm fucking working.
and ii'm pregnant.
not as if ii'm doing nothing.
pregnant lady need more rest for the big one and the small one in the stomach.
sometime ii can rest peacefully.
but most of the time ii'm been awake by ppl's screaming, yelling and talking loudly.
everytime when ii grumble to you about this thing, you keep telling me how long more to tahan.
from tpy till now you always say the fucking same thing.
tpy ii tahan okay.
but now????!!!!
can you put yourself in my fucking shoes???!!!
you get use to this kind of life but ii aren't.
ii fucking aren't.
at night have to wait till off light liao around 1, 2plus then can slp.
morning haven't rest enough jiu give your family member disturb wake up.
ii don't wish one day ii really had to fucking flare my angers towards them.
those minor anger they had seen is nothing.
so they better not grumble to my mum.
when one day ii really flare my fucking temper.
don't say ii'm nasty or bad mouth me.
everyone have their fucking limit.
my limit is up.
it's gonna explode anytime!
_l_

Shall update soon.
Take care ppl~

No comments: