Sunday, October 31, 2010

last day of work

today is my last day of work at far east already.
finally.
don't have to work under china ppl already.
but sian have to look for new job.
intend to look for a cashier job.
won't have to worry this and that whether will have business or not.
Zzz
tmr will be my first appt to kk to have a check up for the baby.
have to wake up early.
but hope will be smooth too.
tmr will be my first scanning.
really wonder how big is the baby already.
and if ii could know the gender tmr that will be the best.
boy or gal?
but make no different to me.
cause no baised!
will treat my child the same but still won't make the baby into ill-bred.
but somehow hope it's a boy so next time when he grow up can do anything.
don't need to worry much.
but gal also okay.
cause can dress her up pretty pretty.
but will be much more straight.
wahahas!

Shall update soon!
Take care ppl~

No comments: