Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New year trip

finally ii'm back to s'pore again after 4 days of life at m'sia.
counting down my new year at m'sia was awesome!
had good food, good rest(except the first day), new hairdo, shopping spree and gathering.
hehe.
so much laughter back there.
this is the first time hubby spent such a long weekend with me.
total of 96hours!
cool!
now my looks is so much diff.
look kind of old or marture due to the hairstyle.
but ii seriously like the clothes ii bought back there.
mj whenever we have no programmes.
but still there's 2 thing ii kind of disappointed that ii didn't get to do.
which is colour my hair and go to see the night life out there.
Zzz
now it's time for me to look for a job.
ppl out there pls help me a lookout for jobs there which is near bedok and it's start from noon.
best is not retail!
cashier or telemarketer is okay.
due to my pregnancy now, it's really diff to look for a job.
hais.
one more mnth to new year.
have to give ang bao to relative liao.
Shag!
=(

Shall update soon!
Take care ppl~

No comments: